December 28 2018

                          12/28/18

                                             10:10
        Now its almost new years! Sweet, that's great.... Right? NO I still haven't finished my cozmo video "Cozmos Tik Tok Nightmare" but I guess that's fine????????? I don't know. Also, for some reason using blogger for this is annoying. it underlines EVERYTHING!!!!! At least word doesn't do that, but yeah so um. I woke up this morning to my mom telling us to get ready to go to a mall with our friends that are 2 hours away. Okay, I grab my stuff and at 10:30 we go. That's great and all so um yeah. Thats where I am right now. In the car. BOREDDDD.           



            5:15PM

 Alright its been 7 hours since I've talked here but alot has happennd. We got to the mall and we immediatly went to a vr place. EVERYONE LOOOOOOVVEEED it. I still think I loved it the most but it was awesome! Then we went upstairs in the mall and ate. After that the lego store and we said our goodbyes. Thats basically the end of the day so yeah. That was awesome!! l





Comments