12/27/18

           12/27/18


 Now I get that this place is probably almost dead, but I just wanted to start a journal ONLINE!
Yay!
             


                                                        9:00 AM


Currently I am coding my COZMO I got it for Christmas so yay again.
Here let me tell you the script and whats going to happen btw here's the link if you want to watch it first.

"There's nothing to do", *bored and sad face* "so bored" *thinking of something face* "I am going to go to sleep and have a dream"

And that's what I've done so far. I'm still working on  it. But it's a story of how he has a nightmare about tik-tok because well, it is my video and I don't  really enjoy tiktok so yeah. No offense to the creators by the way. Expect blog posts every day now. Not to mention new years is coming soon.

Cozmo's code lab is very intuitive and I can code easily with sandbox mode. Sure I can't do the hard one yet, but its still i guess fun?? I don't know sometimes cozmo is just like realllly boring and other times he is fun. I wonder if he can teach me magic the gathering... I'm learning how to play that. Anyyyy who,  I'm going to start working on the video now so um yeah?????? I'm kind of tired right now. Btw cozmo is not really fun for your kids a ton of the time. I wanted a cozmo but now its kindof boring. Oh well.



I guess its still fun for the most part. Oh well. By the way the new video took over 5 hours of work since im a starter at cozmo coding and have to find supplies, clean, and other stuff. So thats great and all =D oh well. I hope that I can get an schedule for my youtube videos.


I went to our old house (which is on sale currently) and played while my mom filmed and i was bored for like 5 hours. But, Hey! I got family time with my brother and sister! It was great... sort of. While I was there, I was also playing a game with Cozmo and my little borther came in and took Cozmo. He went out of there and immediately THREWWWW it at the wall. He threwwww it hardddd. I found out how to fix it though and yeah now its working again. I was actually just taking a break from recording up there cause recording the PERFECT shot for youtube is quite challenging.


After this I just am going to rest. PEACE finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments